About Rich Racine
About Jan Racine
I have been licensed for over 10 years and whether you are buying or selling, you can trust that I will get the job done! My family and I have been living in New Hampshire for over 30 years and love it! I am originally from Reading, MA.
I am happily married and have one amazing child – Rich! My problem solving and customer service skills will be a great asset for all of our buyers and sellers! I love meeting new people and helping clients find the right house to call home and my ultimate goal is to help make your dream become reality.
About Krysta Schilling
I was born and raised in Indiana where I received my BA in Health and Kinesiology from Purdue University and later my AAS in Paralegal Studies from Ivy Tech State University. Most of my career has been related to legal transactions, admin and operations, so jumping in with this team to learn how to couple those with the real estate world has been a great experience.
I have personal experience with buying/selling my own homes, so I can understand and relate to the excitement and stress that comes with the process. Thankfully, we have had some great agents that made the transaction seamless, and I hope to do the same for our future clients.
What I do:
- I help you price your house: I understand the local market in general and will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help set a specific price. The trick is to get the highest price, without scaring off potential buyers.
- Provide advice on how to present the house: From curb appeal to emptied closets, I know how to highlight the amenities buyers want.
- Market the house to buyers: For Sale signs, Internet advertising, direct-mail fliers, newspaper ads, and showings — they’re all tools to get buyers to take a closer look.
- Market the house to other real estate agents: Truth be told, my most important target market is not home buyers, but rather other agents.
- Represent you during negotiations: Once an offer is made, I become part messenger, part manager, handling counter offers and contingency issues and following the paper trail from initial offer to final closing.
- I will guide you through the home-buying transaction and be at your disposal for any questions or concerns. Here are some of the things a I can do:
- Find the right property. After determining what you are looking for and what you can afford, I will schedule appointments to tour homes that fit the bill. I can also explain the ins and outs of various properties and neighborhoods to help decide which home is right for you.
- Negotiate the offer. I will advise you on an appropriate price to offer and present it to the seller’s agent. Then I will negotiate on your behalf and write up the contracts for you.
- Recommend other professionals. I can refer you to reliable mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, home appraisers, movers, and more. This can also help expedite each step of the process and move you to a successful sale faster.
- Help overcome setbacks. If the home inspector’s report or appraisal brings new issues to light, I can advise you on how to proceed, and then act as a buffer between you and the sellers or their agent.
Why Choose Me?
I’ll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as mydynamic web and e-mail resources.
I won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, I’ll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
I’ll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
Not only will I assist in the buying and selling of real estate, but I can use my connections to assist in your everyday home ownership needs (i.e.:contractors, investment agents, where to eat in your area, what to do in your area).